Latest News

105-year-old bacon woman: I love it says elderly woman

105-year-old bacon woman: I love it says elderly woman, Revealed her love for bacon is making news today. The woman says that the key to her good health (well in to her 100's) is, you guessed it, bacon. On May 7, The Raw Story reported that Pearl Cantrell's love of bacon not only makes her happy but it also keeps her going.

"I love bacon, I eat it everyday. I don’t feel as old as I am, that’s all I can say. I love bacon, I could eat it for every meal — and I do," said Cantrell. Her age and her obsession with the delicious crispy pork pieces scored her a visit from the Oscar Mayer Wienermobile and it's making her a bacon celebrity across the internet.

The 105-year-old bacon woman couldn't wait to tell everyone just how much she loves bacon. Perhaps she shares that sentiment with millions of other people who truly believe that bacon makes everything better -- because, really. It does. Cantrell spoke with a local news station which is what really put her -- and her bacon -- on the map.

"Pearl Cantrell’s love of bacon is so strong that the Oscar Mayer Wienermobile made a stop through town last week to wish her a happy birthday, all because she told a local news station her amazing secret," The Raw Story reported.

The 105-year-old woman who simply loves bacon is from Richland, Texas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular News Queries Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.
Published By Gooyaabi Templates