Latest News

Reese Witherspoon's hat a shout out to the Atanta Police who arrested her

Reese Witherspoon's hat a shout out to the Atanta Police who arrested her, Actress and film producer Reese Witherspoon appeared to offer up a “my bad” of sorts, donning a City of Atlanta Police baseball cap Saturday after her highly publicized confrontation with an Atlanta police officer on April 19.

Us Weekly reported May 5 that following her and hubby Jim Toth’s arrest last month, the Oscar winner was photographed sporting the cap as she Toth arrived at Los Angeles International Airport on Saturday.

Reese also apologized for her behavior toward the arresting officer during an appearance on "Good Morning America" this week. The 37-year-old actress said she and Jim drank "one too many glasses of wine."

"We thought we were fine to drive and we were absolutely not, and we are so sorry and just so embarrassed," she said. "We know better and we shouldn't have done that."

Reese went on to recount how she treated the police officer.

"I was so disrespectful to him," she said. "I have police officers in my family. I work with police officers every day. I know better. It's just unacceptable."

On Thursday, dashboard cam footage of the incident made its way to the Internet, showing an indignant Reese refusing to stay in the car when ordered by the officer, uttering statements including, "This is beyond!" and "I'm an American citizen - I'm allowed to stand on American soil," and "You're about to find out who I am."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular News Queries Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.
Published By Gooyaabi Templates