Latest News

Flight photos show that a blue lake turned brown as the Grand River floods

Flight photos show that a blue lake turned brown as the Grand River floods, Once again I took to the sky to get the best view of the Grand River flooding. My flight was on Sunday as the river was near the crest in Grand Rapids. I flew along the river from Millennium Park across downtown Grand Rapids and over to an area between four and five mile roads.

I added a few photos that I took one week earlier. This shows the contrast in water levels and how the color of one lake turned from a beautiful blue to a brown color as the river spilled over.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular News Queries Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.
Published By Gooyaabi Templates